Write the sentences in the PRESENT CONTINUOUS and add the correct prepositions.
1. I/not go/to work/May 5th
2. They/go/to England/August
3. She/go/to church/Easter morning
4. Josh and Cheryl/visit/their grandparents/next Friday
5. My best friend/come/home/Easter
6. I/do/my homework/tomorrow morning
7. Their friends/meet for dinner/8pm
1. I’m not going to work on May 5th.
2. They’re going to England in August.
3. She’s going to church on Easter morning.
4. Josh and Cheryl are visiting their grandparents next Friday.
5. My best friend is coming home at Easter.
6. I’m doing my homework tomorrow morning.
7. Their friends are meeting for dinner at 8pm.
8. We’re staying home tonight.