MATTEO RENZI NOI TI POSSIAMO AIUTARE. VIENI A IMPARARE L’INGLESE.
“The bellissim story of Cappuccett Red” by Matteo Renzi
One mattin the mammy of Cappuccett Red dissed:
– Dear Cappuccett, port this cestell to the nonn, but attention to the lup that is very ma very kattiv! And torn prest! Good luck! And in bocc at the lup! Cappuccett didn’t cap very well this ultim thing, but went away, da sol, with the cestell.
Cammining cammining and cammining in the cuor of the forest, at a cert punt she incontered the lup, who dissed:
– Wow! Little toc of girl, ‘ndove do you go?
– I go to the nonn with this little cest, which is little but it is full of a sacc of chocolate and biscots and panettons and more and mirtills.
Risposed Cappuccett Red.
– Hostregate, what a cul I have! Dissed the lup, with a fium of aquolin out of the bocc. And so the lup adjunsed:
– Beh, now I dev andar because my telephonin is squilling, sorry.
And the lup went away, but not very away, but to the nonn’s house.
Cappuccett Red, who was very ma very lent, lent un casin, continued for her sentier in the forest. The lup arrived at the house, suoned the campanel, entered, and after saluting the nonn, magned her in one boccon.
Allor, after sputing the dentier, he indossed the ridicol night berret and fikked himself in the let. When Cappuccett Red came to the nonn’s house, suoned and entered. But when the little and stupid girl saw the nonn (non was the nonn, but the lup, you ricord?) dissed:
– But nonn, why do you stay in let?
And the fint nonn:
– Oh, I’ve stort my cavigl doing aerobics…
– Oh, poor nonn! – dissed Cappuccett (she was more than strunz, I cred)
– But… what big okks you have! Do you have bisogn some collir?
– Oh no! It’s for veder you megl, my dear (and stupid) little girl. Dissed the nonn-lup.
Allor Cappuccett, who was more dur than a block of marm:
– But what big oreks you have! Do you have fors the orekkions?
– Oh no! It is to ascolt you megl.
And Cappuccett (that I cred was now really rincoglionited) dissed:
– But what big dents you have!
And the lup, at this point dissed:
– It is to magn you megl! – and magned really tutt quant the poor little girl.
But out of the house a simpatic, curious and innocent cacciator (of frod) sented all and dissed:
– Cazz! A lup! Its pellicc vals a sac of solds!
And so, spinted only by the compassion for the little girl, butted a terr many quantity of volps, fringuells and conigls that he had ammazzed till that moment, imbracced the fucil, entered in the stanz and killed the lup kattiv. Allor squarced his panz (being attent not to rovin the pellicc) and tired fora the nonn (still viv) and Cappuccett (still strunz and more rincoglionited).
And so, at the end, the cacciator (of frod) vended the pellicc and guadagned honestly a sacc of solds. The nonn magned tutt the leccornies that were in the cestell. Insom, everybody lived felix and content (excluse the lup).